Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Why Did You Do It?

The memories of my mom's tears going down her cheeks breaks my heart. I sit and think why did I do it? Why couldn't I think for a second that my mom was going to get hurt. Why didn't I think of the consequences. My mom always said when ever you commit a mistake make sure you take responsibility for your actions.

   I never thought there were going to be consequences I never thought my mom would find out what I was hiding from her. It really made me feel like I was the worst person on earth and the worst daughter. I shouldn't never had lied to my mother about such a dumb thing about a love that didn't even deserved my attention or my love. The person that I love and care for was hurt from that big lie that I did to my own mother. The one that I promised I would never hurt her or make her cry.

   I broke that promise for a person that wasn't worth my time or attention a person that didn't care about me and was just giving me false hope. I never thought my mom would had mind from what I did. I thought she wouldn't even care but I was wrong she was the first person to find out and the first person I disappointed. Now that 3 years had past from what I did now I promised my mom that I would never disappoint her like I did 3 years ago. I also promised that I would never make her cry one single tear for my fault.

  I promised her that I will never love anybody in this world more than her and that I will never make anybody more important then the person that gave birth and the person that loves me the most in this world. My mom should have all the respect she deserves for being a excellent mom. My mom is just not my mom she is also my friend and I know that I can count on her. Now I know that my mom didn't deserve to be lied too. My mom is the most imported woman in this world she id the only woman that I love more than myself.

  I look and think back from what I did 3 years ago and think to myself I was so dumb to love a person more than my own mother. I think of how immature I was and the way of my thinking is changing into a mature young lady. If I was to go back in time I would had never done this to my mom knowing she was going to get hurt. I would never commit the same mistake because now that I experienced the mistake and saw the consequences I would never commit it again. I love my mom and I would never hurt her like I did 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment