Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Roster

The roster I have right now is not that bad but there are some classes that I really would like to change. There are teachers that I don't understand their lesson and would like to get an education that can improve my understanding of knowledge. Sometimes I feel like teachers don't know what they are doing like as if they don't know how to teach. I need teachers that are dedicated to their job and that they know what they are talking about in their class and that they can get us ready for collage. I know there are teachers like that here in Furness but I just sometimes don't get for their classes.

If I could pick my classes they will be ones that I am interested and that I will attend everyday. Also it will be teachers that I understand their lesson and what they are talking about every time they teach a class. I am not going to waste time picking classes that I won't even attend or pay attention to them. I want classes that will prepare me for college. Classes that I don't fall asleep or just don't do the work because I don't understand the lesson.

I would pick my 1st period U.S History with Mr.Pinto I think that he is an excellent teacher that will prepare me for college. My 2nd period would be Psychology with a teacher that will teach his class with excellence and not poor education. My 3rd period would be Advisory with Mr.Provenzano I think that he is a funny teacher and outgoing. My 4th period would be a language that I know I will use later in life like French. My 5th period would be Mr.Lon I like the way he teaches and the way he explains his lesson every time I walk out of his room I learned something new.

My 6th period would be lunch that is at least 30-40 mins because we need time to get lunch and also eat it there are a lot of students and we can't do both things that fast. My 7th period would be Algebra 2 with Mr.Cackowski because I feel like he knows what he is doing and the way he just teaches makes me love math which I don't even like math. My 8th period would be Internship because I would like to get credit for college and that I can start to learn how to be an internship later on in life.

I think that this roster would be better than the one I have now because it will make me come to school thinking I will learn something new everyday and walk out of class thinking I got well educated. The teachers that I chose I think that they can teach better than some of the teachers I have now. The teachers I have now I feel like I don't understand their lesson or sometimes I think that they don't even know what they are teaching to the class. I like the roster I made because I know that with the classes I chose and the teachers too I know I can graduate with an excellent GPA and get accepted to any college. I wish there was an opportunity for me to change my classes to the ones that I have created.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving the question some real thought. I was hoping to hear more about the topics you would like to learn, but I understand you clearly that the person leading your classes has a big impact on your experience of them. I hope that you do end up feeling that you learned something from each class that you leave this year. It's not too late!

    ReplyDelete