Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Doing Well In The 1st Quarter

I think that I did very good this quarter because I got all A's and one B. My plan was to get straight A's but at least I got five A's and one B. I felt like this quarter was easy that's what I say every year in the 1st quarter and then it gets all hard in the 3rd and 4th quarter. My favorite class is English and that's the class that I got a B in in all my other classes like American History,World Cultures, Chinese, Algebra 2 and Junior Seminar. In September I had an AP US History Class for 1st period but I felt like I wasn't learning anything and that the teacher didn't knew what she was doing. So I decided to drop it and go to a regular class. Now that I am in American History I got an A and I feel like I will do better in this class then in the AP class I had. In my second period I have an A because we learn about different cultures around the world and I did good in my tests and in my classwork. Also I have fun in that class because I get to learn different cultures every week.My 4th period I have Chinese to be honest I thought I was going to fail that class because it seems really hard the writing and speaking to me was difficult. Then now that the quarter is about to end I have an A and it's easy really easy it only takes to pay attention and do her work. My 5th period is and AP English class I started doing good with an A but I went down to a B because there was a day that I had to present with my group and that same exact day I didn't felt good and had to go to the nurse and went home. So what I got was a C in my presentation. That's what made my grade go down if I had not been feeling bad that day then I could had got an A now.My 7th period class is Algebra 2 and I got an A the first couple of weeks I didn't know what she was talking about because she talks fast and teaches fast. I thought I was going to fail her class but NO! I got an A and I am proud of myself. My last class my 8th period is Junior Seminar I also think that this class is a piece of cake why because we do blogs,study hall and current events and to me that is a very easy thing to do. I hope I still be doing better like now till the end of  the school year so that I can be a good college and get a Master's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment